Email updates from our site
What is this service?
You can register to receive updates from our website direct to your email inbox.
Every time we add information to the following sections of our site you will be sent an email with links in it to the updated information.
The pages we currently offer updates from include:
- Agendas and minutes
- notification when Council and Committee meeting agendas are posted on the website
- Latest news
- news releases from us
- Environmental education news
- local and national events for teachers or students
- Have your say
- issues, projects or plans available for public comment
- Job vacancies
- get sent an email when a job vacancy is advertised
- Publicly notified consents
- get an email from us to notify you when a resource consent is publicly notified
so you can have your say
- find out about any work or contract we currently have open for tender.
- CityLink Bus News
- find out about updates to the CityLink Whangarei bus service.
- New Regional Policy Statement (RPS)
- keep informed on the progress of the new RPS project.
You can choose to receive updates from all of these sections or just one.
Why would this be useful?
It will save you having to check our website to find out when news items have been added or when particular documents will be available for you to have your say.
How do I get this service?
First you must register for this service.
Then you need to login to choose the updates you want.
You only need to do this once.
If you no longer wish to receive updates, please login and uncheck the boxes that you no longer wish to receive updates from.